Mindfulness is proven to be highly effective for both physical and emotional health, including anxiety, depression, high blood pressure, heart disease, sleep disorders, and chronic pain.
This event is offered in partnership with the Woolwich Counselling Centre. At the heart of the story of Woolwich Counselling Centre is the story of a community coming together in service of others. They are an organization built by a network of local visionary supporters who recognize the critical importance of mental wellness in growing a healthy rural community.
Missed the registration deadline? Please email email@example.com, or call your local branch or Ask a Librarian at 226-748-8030 and we'd be happy to register you!
Participants will receive a private Zoom link from library staff to join the day of the event. Please remember:
- Do not share your received zoom meeting invitation with others, as this is a closed meeting
- Encourage anyone interested in joining our program to register to receive their own meeting invitation
- Confirm sure your email address is accurate
- On day of the event, ensure you log onto Zoom with the username provided in your registration
By registering you understand that:
- Video and audio from your screen will be visible to library staff and other program participants.
- The program will not be recorded and the chat log will not be archived.